|Home » Foreign Students » Transfer Students|
MICROPOWER warmly welcomes transfer students from other colleges. The international advisors assist the students to complete the application process.
List of Requirements
- Transfer Form from MICROPOWER (to be completed by previous school's DSO)
- Fill out MICROPOWER International Student Application (MISA)
- Copy of Diploma (high school,college, masters degree)
- copy of travel documents such as-
- passport copy -
- U.S. Visa copy
- I-94(Arrival/Departure card) copy
- Copies of ALL I-20 forms from previous school
- Evidence of Financial Capability
if the student will use his/her personal funds, she/he must provide the followigs
- Official personal bank statement reflecting a minimum balance of US $10,000 (12 month I-20). Additional balance is necessary if applying with dependent.
- Other documents that will show personal properties, stocks, bonds and etc(optional)
if the students has a sponsor to support his/her study in the U.S. sponsor needs to provide the following :
- Duly notarized Affidavit of Support (DHS I-I34) for sponsor living in the U.S.
- Sponsor's personal letter indicating that he/she will be responsible for the student financial obligations while in school.
- Sponsor's bank statement reflecting minimum balance of U.S. $10,000