|Home » Admissions » Why Micropower?|
Micropower was founded in 1993 to deliver technology training and business solutions. Our training programs are designed to fulfill the mission of the organization. We have always endeavored to provide the optimum career path as dictated by market conditions so that our students can successfully learn and obtain gainful careers in their chosen field. We endeavor to deliver practical and workable, technology business solutions.
- Nationally Accredited by Council of Occupational Education
- Approved by State Department of Education in New York and New Jersey.
- Approved by VESID in State of New York and DVR in the State of New Jersey.
- Approved by HRA and SBS in Queens, NYC, Long Island and WIA in NJ.
- Approved by NJ State, JTPA, Veteran GI Bill, Department of Labor & Other Agencies.
- Authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
- 100 % Financing – Financial Aid for those who qualify, Subsidized and Unsubsidized loans available For select programs.
- Many more loan programs to choose from. Qualified, Certified & Experienced Instructors/Trainers.
- Free Unlimited Lab Hours to Practice – Open 7 Days.
- Free Course Material and Books Authorized Prometric, VUE and NHA Testing Centers in select locations.
- 100% Hands-On Training. Flexible Schedules – Days, Evenings and Weekend Classes Available.
- 5 Convenient Locations –Close to Subway & Bus terminals
- Good Environment, Co-operative & Supportive staff.
- Friendly, Positive & Motivated Counselors available all the time.
- Established Since 1993 -More than 10 Years Experience in Training.
- Certificate of Completion upon Graduation. Microsoft Certified IT Academy Partner.
- Guaranteed job placement assistance upon successful graduation.