Micropower is committed to hiring faculty, administrators, and staff who have demonstrated leadership abilities and are emerging leaders in their respective discipline and area of expertise.
Our mission is to provide each student with the technical proficiency required for a rewarding career, to empower each student with a sense of pride and standard of excellence in his or her profession, to encourage the idea of continuing education for career advancement, and to provide placement assistance to graduates
We now seek an Instructional Coordinator for our Manhattan, Jersey and Long Island locations to manage and monitor the daily implementation of policies and procedures of Micropower Career Institute related to classroom administration tasks.
The Instructional Coordinator duties include, but are not limited to:
- Triage of students that come to the education office for assistance to the appropriate department/staff member
- Grade entry
- Ordering of textbooks, and classroom supplies
- Scheduling of Room Assignments to instructors and students
- Collaboration with Education team to identify problem-solve issues
- Serves as a consultant to faculty members requesting assistance in instructional development and design.
- Assists the director in administrative activities
- Performs related work as required.
Experience & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree or Masters and 2 or more years working experience in educational/office administration required
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and conflict management skills
- Time management and organizational skills are required
- Proficiency using computers and online/application software
Position: Dental Assisting Instructor:
We are looking for a Dental Assistant instructor who can train students in emergency dentistry, clinical dentistry, radiology and other related topics to train students to become successful Dental Assistant. Full-time and Part-time positions are available. Classes are conducted in evening and weekend as well. Prior teaching experience is required for this job. NY State teacher's license is preferred. Remuneration varies based on experience.
Candidates should be fluent in English and a minimal BA graduate.
Ability to teach adult students of an international atmosphere with highly interpersonal skills. Be able to teach independently, energetically and dynamically to engage students of all levels in grammar, idiomatic expressions, reading comprehension, speaking opportunities to reach clear learning objectives. Teaching experience preferred.
- Provide data for external CPA to Conduct FSA Audit Report.
- Oversee Financial Aid Disbursement.
- Managed data for IPEDS report, and audit bursur functions USDOE compliance.
- Reconcile 3rd party servicer report with Quickbooks, NSLDS and student ledgers.
Qualifications MBA in Finance/Accounting/Business preferred with at least 1 year professioanl experience
Mail Resume To: Lalit Chabria, VP Micropower USA Corp, 243 West, 30th St, 9th Fl,New York, NY 10001
Position: Business Accounting Instructor
We are looking for a Business Accounting instructor who can train students in Microsoft Office, Writing for Business, Office & Records Management, Accounting Fundamentals, Quickbooks, and other related topics to train students to be successful Office Assistants, Book keepers, Office Managers, etc. Full-time and Part-time positions are available. Classes are conducted during the day, evening, and weekends as well. Prior teaching experience is required for this job. NY State teacher's license is preferred. Remuneration varies based on experience.
Position: Career Services Representative
- Send students on externship for Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant,Business Accounting, and Computer Networking program students upon completion
- Track progress and follow up with all student's on externship
- Conduct Resume and Interview Skills Workshops
- Network with local businesses to potentially hire graduates
- Network with local businesses to send students on externship
- Place graduated students into jobs
- Complete monthly reports to show status of all students
- Actively aid all students in the building of their resume's, so as to ensure they are up to par with industry standards
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent required; College degree in a business related field preferred.
- Minimum of One (1) year of experience in customer service or Human Resources/Job Placement
- Positive Attitude and ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, students, and outside,contacts
- Perseverance and determination to achieve the highest possible placement rate
- Basic computer software skills including MS Office required
- Effective customer service and interpersonal skills required.
- Superior organizational and problem resolution skills required.
- Self-starter and ability to effectively prioritize tasks to meet deadlines required.
Only serious candidate need apply.
Looking for somebody to start ASAP.
Position: Computer and Information’s Systems Manager
Manage and prioritize projects and day to day workload of the Windows support team. Analysis, design, implementation and support of all Windows Business Applications. Manage the daily operation of corporate enterprise computing environment consisting of 25 servers (NT, 2000, 2003, Linux,) resulting in a 99.9% network uptime. Design and support multisided Active directory infrastructure including: Replication topology; DNS/WINS/DHCP, Printing services; Delegation control; Disaster recovery. Design Active Directory logical structure, OU, Group Policy and user rights hierarchy. Making user-specific desktop settings, application data and documents available from any machine on the network. Conduct systematic performance tuning and capacity planning. Perform feasibility studies with technical personnel for the solution and justification of new or upgraded systems. Control prioritizations, submissions, and implementation of requests for service to the department. Provide problem analysis and support in technical areas leading to improved productivity and better integration of technology into operations. Resolve every day system and operational problems, and provide advice on purchases of hardware and software. Maintain secure computing environment on both internal and external servers by creating a monthly patch management maintenance schedule. Monitor Help Desk operations to maximize efficiency. Form and lead both Security and Virus Response teams; properly handle potential enterprise wise security threats. Create Help Desk virus escalation and response matrix. Coordinate with all Application and Business partners on upgrades, deployments and re-design efforts to ensure smooth delivery and minimal disruption to business activities. Define standards for system builds and create server build procedures to reflect server functions. Design and integrate EMC Clarion AX500 SAN implementation to Increase disk utilization; reduced data center/rack floor space; improved data availability; improved LAN/WAN performance; reduced storage maintenance costs; improved protection of critical data; reduced CPU loads on servers to free up more computing power, data protection and reduce down time of the primary file server. Design and deploy information technology policies and procedures.
Lead Instructor of Computer Networking Program
Location: 75-26 Broadway, Elmhurst, New York 11373
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems + at least 5 yrs. experience
Hours: 40 hour week
Contact: Mr. Sam Hiranandaney
Date Posted: 12/19/2011
Date Removed: 01/31/2012